06 January 2013

Why My Adsense Account is Disabled? And What i Do To Enabled My Account?

Hello friends today want to share my experience with you which is why Google Adsense disabled ads on my blog??And what i do after that.I tell you one thing that this is happened two times with me.
So if your Adsense Account is also disabled by Google Adsense then follow these simple steps to approved your account.

Message Sent By Adsense:- received this message from Google Adsense On 9 Nov.  And i am very upset to receive that message from Adsense. Below is the screenshot of message sent by Google Adsense.



So What I Do There:- As you can read the above message the reason is clear that they banned my website  due to "Hacking and Cracking Content" on my website.
So i take 2 or 3 days and delete all Hacking content from my website.This is big mistake done by me because i lose half of my traffic after doing this(I explain this on next step when Second time Adsense Disabled ads on my website.)
Remember:-Only delete that post from your blog which is sent by google adsense Like in the screenshot above "Example Page Where violation Occurred".Or Delete 2 or 3 posts from your blog and fill the Appeal form By going to the url below.
I also fill the Voilation Appeal form and send to Google Adsense then i got a Good reply from Adsense.Which is shown in the screenshot Below.
And after some time my ads are running but i lose half of my traffic which is bad news from me.

Second time When Again Ads Are Disabled:- After some day i again get a mail from Google Adsense that your ads are disabled.Screenshot is below. Now the disabled my ads due to this post "How to hack gmail password"
What I Do Here:- Because my traffic is very down due to deletion of posts from my blog.So now i decided to delete only 1 post.Which is send by Google Adsense.And Fill the Appeal Form.
Result:- After some time i got positive result i Adsense again approved my ads.So remember dont delete all your Hacking Content Posts or posts which is comes in violation. Only delete that post which is sent by Adsense on Mail.
So this is my experience...
Leave comment below for Query or Sugestion....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

If your copyrighted material has been posted on FREEBESTTRICKS or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must Send the infringement notice via email to suriyandigital@gmail.com Please allow up to a week for an email response.